PEACHY PIE OATMEAL - Foodie Friday February 22, 2019 11:02
- Pulse oats in food processor until it resembles really coarse flour.
- Put into a separate bowl.
- Pulse peaches, almond milk, vanilla and maple syrup in food processor until well blended and peach chunks are broken up.
- Pour peaches over oats and mix well.
- Pour batter into a casserole dish. Cover with plastic wrap and keep in fridge over night.
- In the morning, put the oatmeal into a cold oven, and set to 300 degrees.
- Bake for 1 hour (this is when I get ready in the morning) In our home I put it in at 6am while I did my 'momming" and it was ready at 7am when the kids got up. I then topped it with Coconut Cream, and it was AMAZING!
I hope you love this as much as we do! xo Desja